Get to know Brussels’ dough
Brussels and waffles are an inseparable combination. This is a typically Brussels event that will entice you because all of the ingredients will be present: culture, history and fun! You will also get cooking, and learn to make this delicious crispy and creamy delicacy. Discover who is the best waffle maker, under the slogan: “all you can eat”!
Example programme of a Brussels waffle workshop with a tasty city walk in the historical city center:
- 13:45: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 14:00: guided city walk with tastings of local delicacies
- 16:00: workshop baking Brussels waffles
- 17:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 3.5 hours
Price: from €65 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- City walk with professional city guide
- Tastings along the route
- Workshop baking Brussels waffles
- Local beer/coffee/tea/soft
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This event can be held in the morning as well as in the afternoon.
- Numerous adjustments are possible on this formula.
- This workshop is also possible without a walk.
For more information about this Brussels waffles workshop and tasty city walk in the historical city center or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..