Exciting City Game with GPS in Brussels
Treasure hunt in Brussels city center
Fun, adventure, team spirit, but also culinary discoveries are the key ingredients of this experience.
Your group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. While you are enjoying a delightful appetiser, our quizmaster will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, make a puzzle, do a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the chosen track. With a GPS and a smartphone in hand you will be let loose on the city in search of the hidden treasure.
Stay vigilant, because the clues are well hidden throughout the city! They will help you solve the final riddle to find the treasure first!
At the end of the event the group winner will be announced and the winning group will receive a “delicious” prize. This game is a unique opportunity to get to know your friends or colleagues in a different setting!
Example programme of a city game with GPS in Brussels
- 15:00: a warm welcome by our event manager
- 16:15: GPS game with different stops to taste local specialties
- 16:30: end of the game with award ceremony
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 2 hours
Price: from €39 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- One GPS per group of 5-6 people for a maximum of 3 hours
- Tasting local specialties
- City game with a fun main prize
- Guidance by our event manager
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event