Discover Brussels' culinary delights during a guided walking tour
- An original way to visit Brussels
- Our food tour of Brussels will take you to three carefully selected restaurants
- Our guide will show you many of the important sights along the way
Would you like to visit Brussels in a completely new way? If so, this food tour of Brussels is right up your street! What else is on the menu? Discover the city’s culinary and gastronomical secrets on a walking tour with an experienced city guide and enjoy a starter, main course and dessert at three carefully selected restaurants. Culture, history and fascinating stories, combined with delicious dishes. Get a real taste of Brussels!
You will find out all about the city’s culinary history on this walking tour. Our guide will also show you many of the important sights. Even people who already know Brussels will find themselves in surprising new places. In short, expect a combination of culture and gastronomy on this culinary walking tour of Brussels!
Example programme of a food tour in Brussels:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €76 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- This food tour in Brussels can be organised at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this food tour in Brussels or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.