Tasty city walk during Corona @ Tour&Taxis
Tasty city walk during corona @ Tour&Taxis
Brussels is in full development and it shows. Discover the new Tour & Taxis, a district in full reconversion. Green spaces, mobility, social mix, access to industrial heritage and sustainability are the main pillars of development in and around this site. Get to know young local and sustainable companies! Of course, we focus on flavours and tastings.
Accompanied by an experienced guide, you will explore the new sites of Be-Here and Tour & Taxis and discover the most beautiful and fascinating facets of this "green" area. A mixture of history, culture and anecdotes, complemented by tastings of local and sustainable specialities, from sweet to savoury. We will end the walk with a beer brewed on site and the award ceremony of the city quizz. Enough to delight your curiosity and your taste buds!
A unique and unforgettable way to discover the DNA of this green zone in Brussels!
Programme of our tasty city walk @ Tour&Taxis:
14.00 : welcome of the group by our guide on the site of Be-here with a first tasting.
14.15 : guided city walk with tasting stops of various local and sustainable flavours
16.30 : End of the walk with a beer
17.00: Closing of the event
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from 32 € per person*.
*This price is valid from 20 participants. For groups of 50 or more people, special rates apply. Prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Accompaniment by our professional guide
- Sweet and salty tastings
- Local beer with tapas
- Quiz about the city with an original gourmet basket for the winner
- Organization, coordination and logistics of the event
Further information :
- This original activity in Brussels can take place during the day or in the evening (but not on Mondays).
- The selection of tastings and tapas will be adapted according to your budget.
- Multiple adaptations are possible for this event. For example, a one-day formula with lunch.