Discover Durbuys’ culinary delights during a guided walking tour
- An original way to visit Durbuy
- Our food tour of Durbuy will take you to three carefully selected restaurants
- Our guide will show you many of the important sights along the way
Want to experience Durbuy in a totally different manner? Then this food tour is right up your alley! Discover the city’s culinary and gastronomical secrets on a walking tour with an experienced city guide and enjoy a starter, main course and dessert at three carefully selected restaurants. Culture, history and fascinating stories, combined with delicious dishes. Get a real taste of Durbuy!
You will find out all about the city’s culinary history on this walking tour. Our guide will also show you many of the important sights. Even people who already know Durbuy will find themselves in surprising new places. In short, expect a combination of culture and gastronomy on this exciting food tour!
Durbuy may be known as the smallest city in the world, it will not fail to surprise you. Our food tour will grant you a glimpse of this unique place: you will discover the beautiful church of Sainte Walburge, and travel back in time when seeing the ancient elms.
Example programme of a food tour through Durbuy:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €76 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/thea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- This food tour in Durbuy can be organised at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this food tour in Durbuy or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.