An original collection of the most delicious beers brewed in different microbreweries in Brussels. A gift basket that will quench everyone's thirst. The ideal gift for bon vivants and beer lovers!
What's in it ?
* 1 Trois Tilleuls of Bières de Quartiers, a blond Ale brewed with three grains, three hops and soaked with lime blossom
* 1 Chasseurs Ardennais of Bières de Quartiers, an amber Ale lightly smoked and brewed with maple shavings
* 1 Stockel of Bières de Quartiers, a hoppy seasonal beer brewed with daisies - BIO
* 1 Saint-Boniface of Bières de Quartiers, a pink white beer with hibiscus and paradise seeds - BIO
* 1 Schweitzer of Bières de Quartiers, a golden Ale with apple and honey
*1 Cim d'Ix of Bières de Quartiers, a fresh white IPA based on hops with a lemon flavour and a hint of chrysanthemum
*1 Parvis of Bières de Quartiers, a belgian blond Ale with chicory root
* 1 Epervier of the brewery La Source, anIPA beer
* 1 Vieux Kriek Boon from brasserie Boon, a typical Brussels beer with a sour, fruity taste made with cheries
*1 Geuze from the Catillon brewery, a typical Brussels beer with a sour, fruity taste - BIO
Sustainable enterprise: Yes
From Belgian soil: Yes
Artisanal or local enterprise: Yes