Spoiling your taste buds with Belgians best: chocolate and beer
A chocolate and beer lover? We combine the two to make the experience unforgettable. We serve exclusive beers who flirt with the perfect pralines. Under the professional guidance of a zythologist, you discover a true taste sensation! Surprise colleagues and friends with a sublime event and experience an inspiring and tasty event!
What is a zythologist?
A zythologist is a certified beer sommelier. He is a true beer connoisseur who possesses the knowledge of the ingredients, the brewing process, the pouring techniques, the different tastes and aroma's and beer pairings.
Why choosing for a workshop foodpairing of beer and chocolate in Namur?
Beer and chocolate have common characteristics: bitter, sweet, fruity, spicy, … Together with a professional beer and chocolate connoisseur you discover the wonderful world of fifty shades of white, brown and black. A tasty combination that will truly overwhelm you!
Example programme of a workshop foodpairing beer and chocolate in Namur:
- 17:00 : rendezvous with our zythologist at a location of your choice (or at the office)
- 17:15 : introduction of foodpairing
- 17:30 : tastings of 4 beers and chocolates
- 18:30 : end of the event
Duration of the activity & prices:
- 1.5 hours for 4 beers & 4 pralines: from €39 per person*
- 2 hours for 6 beers & 6 pralines: from €45 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Explanation and guidance by a professional zythologist
- Several beer and chocolate tastings
- This workshop foodpairing beer and chocolate can be easily combined with other events such as our food tour or culinary city game in Namur.
For more information about this workshop foodpairing beer and chocolate in Namur or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.