A perfect walking tour in Namur for Belgian chocolate lovers
Belgium is known worldwide for its chocolate, and especially for its delicious pralines. Walked by one of our professional guides, we follow in the footsteps of the best chocolatiers in Namur. We stop now and then for tasting different chocolates and Belgian pralines. A real discovery of the secrets and exquisite flavors of the city.
In short, enjoying and tasting are the key words!
Example programme of a chocolate tour in Namur:
- 13:45: welcome by our guide
- 14:00: guided walking tour with several stops to taste different chocolates/pralines
- 16:00: end of the walking tour with a delicious cup op coffee/tea
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: 2,5 hours
Price: from 35 EUR per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the center of Namur with a professional city guide
- Several tasting sessions throughout the chocolate tour
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to adjust this chocolate tour in Namur. It can be followed by a chocolate workshop or a workshop "foodpairing beer and chocolate".