A unique beer tasting tour under professional guidance
Would you like to visit Namur in a completely new way? Then this beer tour with our zythologist will certainly not disappoint you. With a real beer guide you explore the city in search of the rich (brewing) past and stop at unique locations. Always special cafés that excel by their extensive beer list or unique decor and historical past.
How to discover Namur during this beer tasting tour with our zythologist?
Namur, the capital of Wallonia and the gate to the Ardennes. Because of its location next to the water and at the foot of an impressive rock, this city holds a rare and spectacular atmosphere. Namur is very well known for its hospitality and craftmanship.
Here our beer guide teaches you the real way to taste beer, something that you do with all your senses: hearing, seeing, smelling and tasting. He tells thirst-quenching stories about the café, the characteristics of the beer and his brewery.
An ideal way to discover Namur in combination with tasting delicious local and artisanal beers! An absolute must as a team building activity.
Example programme of a beer tour in Namur:
- 17:00: welcome by our zythologist in café A and taste a local beer with tapas
- 17:30: walk in the city with nice anecdotes told by our beer and city connoisseur
- 17:45: tasting a local beer in café B with tapas
- 18:15: continuation of the guided walking tour
- 18:45: tasting a local beer in cafe C with tapas
- 19:15: end of the event or continuation of the guided walking tour
- 19:30: tasting a local beer in cafe D with tapas
- 20:00: end of the event
Duration of the activity & prices:
- 2 hours for 3 tastings in 3 different cafés - as from €39 p.p.
- 2,5 hours for 4 tastings in 4 different cafés - as from €45 p.p.
- 3,5 hours for 5 tastings in 5 different cafés - as from €52 p.p.
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price :
- Walking tour in the city
- Tasting of 3 (or more) different beers
- Visit of 3 (or more) different (type of) bars
- Belgian snacks during the tastings
- Guidance in the city and explanation of the different beers by a recognized zythologist
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This beer tour in Namur can be held on weekdays and on weekends. Possible during the day and evening.