A unique food tour with a tour guide in Hasselt
How to discover Hasselt in an original way?
Are you looking for a fun and original activity to take part in with your colleagues or friends? Do you want to get a deeper understanding of the so-called ‘capital of taste’? Then don’t look any further, this food tour is for you! We will tell you the city’s stories while walking in and out of restaurants. Discover the taste of Hasselt!
Where to have a delightful lunch or dinner in Hasselt?
It’s not a coincidence that Hasselt is labelled the ‘capital of taste’. The city is a true feast for the senses, and offers a wide array of gastronomical options. Our food tour will take you past three carefully selected restaurants for a start, main and dessert. You will taste the gastronomical history of the city, as it were.
But it doesn’t stop there! Walk alongside an professional guide, and discover the hidden gems in the heart of Hasselt, also known as the city of jenever and more recently discovered as a city for fashion and shopping. An extraordinary place with pleasant little streets, terraces and plenty of exceptional stores. A city from and for the bon vivant. In short, you will gain a profound knowledge of the city.
A unique combination of culture, gastronomy and relaxation will make this food tour an extraordinary experience.
This food tour in Hasselt is also recommended as a teambuilding activity in combination with an exciting city game.
Example programme of a food tour through Hasselt:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €76 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This food tour in Hasselt can be organised at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this food tour in Hasselt or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..