Discover Hasselt through play and taste
Discover Hasselt through play and taste. It’s possible! Not only will you get to know the city’s hotspots, you will do it while playing a fun game with your colleagues or friends with the beautiful inner city of Hasselt as the backdrop. On top of that, you’ll be dining in three delightful restaurants. In short: a unique recipe for an unforgettable day!
How to discover Hasselt with an exciting culinary city game?
Hasselt, known as the city of jenever and more recently as a city of shopping. It’s not a coincidence that Hasselt is labelled the ‘capital of taste’. The city is a true feast for the senses, and offers a wide array of gastronomical options. An extraordinary place with pleasant little streets, terraces and plenty of exceptional stores. A city from and for the bon vivant.
Feel like getting acquainted with this city in a original way? Fun, adventure, team spirit, but above all gastronomical delight in 2 or 3 carefully picked restaurants are the key ingredients of this team building event in the very centre of Hasselt.
Prefer getting to know Hasselt without a city game? Then take a look at our culinary walks in Hasselt!
What game will be played? What are the instructions?
The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. During our city game in Hasselt you will gain a profound knowledge of the city’s historic and culinary hotspots.
At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. It’s a unique opportunity to get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting! Live Hasselt!
Prefer having a fresh pint of Belgian ale in a lovely Belgian pub? Then have a look at our Pub Tasting Tour with a zythologist!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Hasselt:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- The culinary city game in Hasselt can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this culinary city game in Hasselt or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.