A unique historical and culinary walking tour in Mons
Due to the health situation, we no longer organise events in Mons. Our sincere apologies! Discover our other cities on the following page:
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Mons and discover all the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes a visit to a carefully selected restaurant.
Mons, the former mining city has been succesfully transformed into a real cultural hub! Old, indestrial complexes that were the beating heart of the city were converted into real cultural temples. Folkore and architectural heritage are two focus point throughout the city so you might not be suprised to learn that Mons was declared Europe’s cultural heritage in 2015.
Visit Mons on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. Spoil yourself with a delicious lunch prepared with local specialities at a carefully selected restaurant. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz.
This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Mons.
Example programme of a culinary walking tour in Mons:
- 10:45: the group is welcomed by our guide
- 11:00: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 13:00: lunch at the restaurant
- 14:30: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:00: end of the walk with a local beer and award ceremony for the city quiz
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 5,5 hours
Price: from €75 per person*
* Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups more than 50 persons, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Two-course menu
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks and 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- 1 local beer
- City quiz with a ‘delicious’ award for the winner
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version: Sweet and sour, a tasty city walk in Mons.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
For more information about this historical and culinary walking tour in Mons or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 227 46 75 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..
Would you prefer to discover the city by walking from one restaurant to the other? Check out our food tour in Mons.