Discover Mons through play and taste
Due to the health situation, we no longer organise events in Mons. Our sincere apologies! Discover our other cities on the following page:
Discovering Mons through play and taste. It’s possible! Not only will you get acquainted with the city’s hotspots, you will do it while playing a fun game with your colleagues or friends with the beautiful city of Mons as the backdrop. On top of that, you will get the opportunity to dine in three lovely restaurants. In short, a unique recipe for an unforgettable day!
How to discover Mons during an exciting culinary city game?
Mons, a former mining city, has successfully become a city of culture! Old industrial complexes that once formed the beating heart of the Borinage, have been transformed into true temples of culture. Mons is a city with a lot of attention for its folklore and architectural heritage: the Saint Waltrude Collegiate church, the city hall and the belfry are simply phenomenal. Mons has, rightfully so, been declared the European Capital of Culture in 2015.
Feel like getting to know Mons in an original way? Fun, adventure, team spirit but above all gastronomical delight in two or three carefully selected restaurants are the ingredients of this exciting team building event!
Prefer getting go know Mons without a city game? Then have a look at our culinary walks!
What game is being played? What are the instructions?
The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. While you are enjoying a delightful appetiser, our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties. The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. This city game in Mons will take you by countless historically interesting hotspots and delightful dining opportunities.
At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. The game is a unique opportunity to get to know your colleagues and friends in a different setting. Live Mons!
Prefer a fresh glass of Belgian ale in one of Mons’ many charming pubs? Then have a look at our Pub Tasting Tour with a zythologist!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Mons:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from € 85* or 87 p.p.
For aperitif and tapas + 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 77* or € 79 p.p.
For 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 67* or € 69 p.p.
*For classic Belgian dishes. Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- The culinary city game in Mons can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.