Discover Bruges through play and taste
- Discover the flavours of Bruges in a unique way
- Our city game in Bruges will take you to all of the important hotspots.
- In the meanwhile, you will get to enjoy a starter, main and dessert in three carefully picked restaurants.
Feel like discovering Bruges in all its flavour in a unique and exciting way with your friends or colleagues? It’s possible!
Bruges will live up to your expectations as the backdrop of an exciting and culinary city game. The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. While playing, you will enjoy gastronomical delight in three carefully selected restaurants.
We will treat you and your colleagues to an exciting city game in Bruges! It’s a unique activity to strengthen the bonds with your friends even more! Bruges is the perfect location to do this. It is no coincidence that Pieter Aspe chose this location as the backdrop for his thrilling crime fiction. History and mystery is ubiquitous in the old city centre. In the narrow alleys and along the misty reinen, you are likely to get lost. Let the irresistible charm of the city entice you during a walk through its history, guided by an accredited city guide. On top of that, you will have a starter, main and dessert in three different carefully picked restaurants. In the meanwhile, you will play a thrilling city game. History, gastronomy and excitement are the key ingredients for this unforgettable experience.
Fun, team spirit and culinary delight in three carefully picked restaurants are an ideal opportunity to get to know your colleagues and friends in a different setting. Live Bruges!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Bruges:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- The city game in Bruges can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this culinary city game in Bruges or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00.