Discover Bruges' culinary delights during a guided walking tour
- An original way to visit Bruges
- Our food tour of Bruges will take you to three carefully selected restaurants
- Our guide will show you some of the most important sights along the way
Would you like to visit Bruges in a completely new way? If so, this food tour of Bruges is right up your street! The town center of Bruges was proclaimed UNESCO world heritage in 2000. A tour around the unique and historique center is an absolute must to discover the little alleys that take you back to the middle ages. You just have to experience Bruges!
What is on the menu? Discover the city’s culinary and gastronomical secrets on a walking tour with an experienced city guide and enjoy a starter, main course and dessert at three carefully selected restaurants. Culture, history and fascinating stories, combined with delicious dishes. Get a real taste of Bruges!
You will find out all about the city’s culinary history on this walking tour. Our guide will also show you many of the important sights. Even people who already know Bruges will find themselves in surprising new places. In short, expect a combination of culture and gastronomy on this culinary walking tour of Bruges!
Example programme of a food tour through Bruges
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This food tour in Bruges can be organised at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.