Beer tour with a zythologist in Charleroi
A unique beer tasting tour under professional guidance
Would you like to visit Charleroi in a completely new way? Then this beer tour with our zythologist will certainly not disappoint you. With a real beer guide you explore the city in search of the rich (brewing) past and stop at unique locations. Always special cafés that excel by their extensive beer list or unique decor and historical past.
How to discover Charleroi during this beer tasting tour with our zythologist?
Charleroi, a city surrounded by breathtaking slag heaps, forms the unique backdrop of an unforgettable city tour. Go on a trip in one of the most impressive industrial cities in Europe. Charleroi goes by the saying: unknown, unloved. Despite its infamy, the city has a wide variety of astonishing curiosities in store. Walk alongside an experienced city guide, and discover what Charleroi is all about: from the magnificent historic city center to the gloomiest street of Belgium.
Our beer guide teaches you the real way to taste beer, something that you do with all your senses: hearing, seeing, smelling and tasting. He tells thirst-quenching stories about the café, the characteristics of the beer and its brewery.
An ideal way to discover Charleroi in combination with tasting delicious local and artisanal beers! An absolute must as a team building activity.
Example programme of a beer tour in Charleroi:
- 17:00: Welcome by our zythologist and start of the guided city walk
- 17:45: Tasting of 2 local beers in café A with snacks
- 18:30: Continuation of the city walk
- 19:15: Tasting of 2 local beers in café B with snacks
- 20:00: End of the event
Duration of the activity and price :
- 3 hours for 4 tastings in 2 different cafés - as from € 45 p.p.
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price :
- Walking tour in the city and visit of 2 typical bars
- Tasting of 4 different beers
- Belgian snacks during the tastings
- Guidance in the city and explanation of the different beers by a recognized zythologist
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This beer tour in Charleroi can be held on weekdays and on weekends. Possible during the day and evening.
- Depending on the budget, the number of tastings and choice of snacks can be adjusted.