A unique historical and culinary walking tour in Kortrijk
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Kortrijk and discover all the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes a visit to a carefully selected restaurant.
Kortrijk, the city of the Battle of the Golden Spurs, Groeningestad, the heart of the Leie region, an elegant shopping paradise, a varied cultural supplier, a southern terrace spot, a world-famous flax centre, … and much more. Kortrijk has countless historic buildings and monuments. In short, Kortrijk will entice you!
Visit Kortrijk on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. Spoil yourself with a delicious lunch prepared with local specialities at a carefully selected restaurant. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz. This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Kortrijk.
Example programme of a culinary walking tour in Kortrijk:
- 10:45: the group is welcomed by our guide
- 11:00: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 13:00: lunch at the restaurant
- 14:30: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:00: end of the walk with a local beer and award ceremony for the city quiz
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 5,5 hours
Price: from €75 per person*
* Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups more than 50 persons, special prices on demand. Prices exclude VAT.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Two-course menu
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks and 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- 1 local beer
- City quiz with a ‘delicious’ award for the winner
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version: Sweet and sour, a tasty city walk in Kortrijk.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
For more information about this historical and culinary walking tour in Kortrijk or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 227 46 75 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..
Would you prefer to discover the city by walking from one restaurant to the other? Check out our food tour in Kortrijk.