The modern railwaystation 'Guillemin' and the old city center of Liège
Liège is now even closer to Brussels, Paris, Londen, Amsterdam,...! The new, hyper modern railway station of Guillemin is designed by Santiago Calatrava, the famous Spanish architect and is thought to be a real masterpiece.
After a visit, we head to town to discover the charm of the city center.
Example programme of a discovery of Liège and Guillemins:
- 10:30: the group is welcomed by our guide
- 10:45: visit of the railway station with a professional guide
- 11:45: we take the train to the city center
- 12:00: visit of the town with a professional city guide with stops to taste local delicacies
- 13:00: lunch
- 14:30: continuation of the walking tour with stops to taste the local delicacies
- 16:00: end of the walk with a local beer
- 16:30: we take the train back to the starting point ( Railwaystation Guillemins)
- 16:45: end of the event
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Price: from €69 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Guided tour of the city center and the railway station Guillemins with a professional guide
- Two-course menu (main and dessert)
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/thea
- Trainride to and from the city center
- Tasting sessions throughout the tour
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
For more information about this cultural tour in Liège or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.