Unique culinary city game in Liège
Discover Liège through play and taste
- Discover Liège in an original and exciting way.
- Our city game in Liège will take you past all of the important hotspots.
- In the meanwhile, you will be enjoying delightful dishes in three carefully picked restaurants.
Liège will live up to your expectations as the backdrop of an exciting and culinary city game. The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. While playing, you will enjoy gastronomical delight in three carefully selected restaurants.
In short: gastronomy, culture, history and a healthy dose of excitement are the ingredients of our city game in Liège. It’s an unforgettable combination of fun, excitement and team spirit! Not only will you gain a deeper understanding of the city, but you will also get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting. Live Liège!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Liège:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from € 85* or 87 p.p.
For aperitif and tapas + 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 77* or € 79 p.p.
For 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 67* or € 69 p.p.
*For classic Belgian dishes. Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- The culinary city game in Liège can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.