Guided historic walk in Louvain and art in Museum M
We start off with a guided historic walk in Louvain: the City Square, the Lakenhallen, the City Hall, the Great Beguinage…
After a delicious lunch, we will visit the Museum M. This impressive museum combines historic sites and contemporary architecture. Together with a guide, we will be introduced to the M-collection that focuses on the late gothic and the 19th century. Besides the normal collection, the M is often hosting temporary exhibitions of the old masters and contemporary artists.
Example programme of a visit to Louvain and the M Museum:
- 10:15: warm welcome by our city guide at the Ladeuze Square
- 10:30: guided tour with an professional city guide through Louvain
- 12:30: lunch
- 14:00: visit of the Museum M with a professional guide
- 16:00 : end of the event with a drink
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Price: from € 75 p.p.
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Two-course menu (main and dessert)
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/thea
- Guided tour of the city center of Louvain with a professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Museum M
- Guided tour of the Museum M
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks can be adjusted according to your budget.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
For more information about this historic walk in Louvain and Museum M or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.