A unique city walk with local tastings in Louvain
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Louvain and discover the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes tastings of local delicacies, pastry with coffee and a local beer.
Louvain is known worldwide as a real university city. On top of that, the city has a lot of monuments to offer. The beautiful town hall and the St. Jacob’s church, … These are only two examples of the true beauty of Louvain. If you really want to get to know the city we recommend this relaxing tour for friends, family, colleagues,…
Visit Louvain on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. In a carefully selected restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely pie with a cup of coffee or tea. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz.
This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Louvain.
Example programme of a sweet and sour tasty city walk in Louvain:
- 14:00: welcome by our guide
- 14:15: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea
- 15:45: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:45: end of the walk with a local beer
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €45 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a full-day version with lunch: Discover and taste Louvain.