A unique historical and culinary walking tour in Louvain
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Louvain and discover all the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes a visit to a carefully selected restaurant.
Louvain is known worldwide as a real university city. On top of that, the city has a lot of monuments to offer. The beautiful town hall and the St. Jacob’s church, … These are only two examples of the true beauty of Louvain. If you really want to get to know the city we recommend this relaxing tour for friends, family, colleagues,…
Visit Louvain on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. Spoil yourself with a delicious lunch prepared with local specialities at a carefully selected restaurant. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz. This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Louvain.
Example programme of a culinary walking tour in Louvain:
- 10:45: the group is welcomed by our guide
- 11:00: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 13:00: lunch at the restaurant
- 14:30: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:00: end of the walk with a local beer and award ceremony for the city quiz
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: approximately 5,5 hours
Price: from €75 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Two-course menu
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks and 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- 1 local beer
- City quiz with a ‘delicious’ award for the winner
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version: Sweet and sour, a tasty city walk in Louvain.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
For more information about this historical and culinary walking tour in Louvain or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 227 46 75 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..
Would you prefer to discover the city by walking from one restaurant to the other? Check out our food tour in Louvain.