Discover Mechelen through play and taste
- Discover Mechelen in an original and exciting way.
- Our city game in Mechelen will take you past all of the important hotspots.
- In the meanwhile, you will be enjoying delightful dishes in three carefully picked restaurants.
Mechelen will live up to your expectations as the backdrop of an exciting and culinary city game. The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize.
The city of the Maneblussers is known as a city for shopping, but also as a cultural-historical treasure. The impressive St. Rumbold’s cathedral, the charming Grand Place and the scenic beguinage are just a part of what Mechelen has to offer. A huge intriguing network of alleys and paths connect the city’s picturesque parks and squares.
On top of that, the city recently got an extensive facelift to restore its water courses to their initial splendour. This makes the city even more pleasant for a stroll. An accredited guide will show you the most beautiful spots in the city, and in the meanwhile you will be playing a thrilling city game and dining in 3 restaurants for a starter, main and dessert. Indulge in one of Flanders’ most fascinating cites together with your friends or colleagues.
Fun, adventure, team spirit, but above all gastronomical delight in 2 or 3 carefully picked restaurants are the key ingredients of this team building event in the very centre of Mechelen. It’s a unique opportunity to get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting! Live Mechelen!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Mechelen:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- The culinary city game in Mechelen can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this culinary city game in Mechelen or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.
A satisfied costumer is the best business strategy of all!
Chep Benelux - Culinair stadsspel met gids in Mechelen - Oktober 2017
- Stadsgids was zeer enthousiast.
- Kwaliteit eten was heel goed en ook méér dan voldoende.
- Organisatie Discover Belgium was top! Weinig opvolging nodig langs mijn kant, wat erg fijn is.