Ostend and James Ensor...
The famous painter, James Ensor (1860-1949) and his city, Ostend are closely connected. We walk past famous and less famous areas to get a taste of the city. A visit of the Ensor house can't be missed!
After lunch, we continue our walk and we go on to admire the greatest Belgian painters after 1830 in the 'Mu.Zee' of art. Excited? We would love to take you!
- 10u45: The group is welcomed at the railway station of Ostend
- 11u00: Start of the walk and visit to the Ensor house
- 13u00: Two-course lunch
- 14u30: Continuation of the walk and visit to Mu.Zee
- 17u00: End of the event with coffee and sweets + award ceremony for the city quiz
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Price: from €75 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Accompaniment by an experienced city guide
- Entrance and guided visit of the Ensor house
- Two course lunch
- Entrance and guided visit of Mu.Zee
- Coffee and sweets
- City quiz with a great prize for the winner
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
Want to experience another cultural discovery?
For more information about this cultural tour in Ostend or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..