Workshop Belgian Gin tasting in Ostend
Discover the Belgian gin scenery in Ostende
Have you already tasted all the Belgian beers and are you looking for another Belgian refreshment? Don’t look any further, it’s gin o’clock! Expect a delicious drink that’s not only pleasing to the tongue, but also to the eye. Let yourself be enticed by the stories about this popular brew, as told by a passionate mixologist. That’s not all, you will have the opportunity to taste different kinds of gin yourself, so you can distinguish the subtle nuances that make every gin unique. After learning the tricks of the trade, you can create your own cocktail.
After this workshop you will be able to impress everyone during the aperitif!
This workshop is a unique teambuilding event!
Example programme of a gin tasting workshop in Ostende:
- 17:00: warm welcome at a location in Ostende of your choice (or at the office)
- 17:15: introduction of a gin tasting workshop and explanation by our mixologist
- 17:45: tasting of several Belgian gins
- 18:15: own creation of your very own cocktail
- 19:00 : end of the event
Duration of the event: 2 hours
Price: from €45 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Explanation and guidance by a gin connoisseur
- Tastings of several Belgian gins
- Ingredients & recipes for creation of gin cocktails
- Creation of your cocktail
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This event can be organised anywhere in or outside the city of Ostende, even at the office.
- If requested, we can foresee a non-alcoholic alternative.
- There are numerous ways to adapt this Belgian gin tasting workshop ( followed by a delicious three-course dinner, in combination with a discover and taste Ostende city tour, ...).
- Different Belgian tapas can be served during the workshop for an extra charge.
- This programme can be combined with many other events, such as the food tour in Ostende.