Beer tour with a zythologist in Antwerp
A unique beer tasting tour under professional guidance
Would you like to visit Antwerp in a completely new way? Then this beer tour with our zythologist will certainly not disappoint you. With a real beer guide you explore the city in search of the rich (brewing) past and stop at unique locations. Always special cafés that excel by their extensive beer list or unique decor and historical past.
How to discover Antwerp through an exciting tasty beer tour?
Antwerp, the city of diamonds, Rubens and fashion, is the perfect backdrop for a fascinating beer tour. Many still reminisce about the brilliant lights of the Scheldt. It’s a historic gem in the heart of Flanders as well as a vibrant metropolitan city, where people from all cultures and backgrounds meet. But ‘t Stad (a nickname for Antwerp, typically used by its inhabitants) has a secret side… And we will let you in on that secret during this exciting beer tasting tour.
Our beer guide teaches you the real way to taste beer, something that you do with all your senses: hearing, seeing, smelling and tasting. He tells thirst-quenching stories about the café, the characteristics of the beer and his brewery.
An ideal way to discover Antwerp in combination with tasting delicious local and artisanal beers! An absolute must as a team building activity.
Example programme of a beer tour in Antwerp:
- 17h00: Welcome by our zythologist and start of the guided city walk
- 17h45: Tasting of 2 local beers in café A with snacks
- 18:30: Continuation of the city walk
- 19:15: Tasting of 2 local beers in café B with snacks
- 20:00: End of the event
Duration of the activity and price :
- 3 hours for 4 tastings in 2 different cafés - as from €45 p.p.
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price :
- Walking tour in the city and visit of 2 typical bars
- Tasting of 4 different beers
- Belgian snacks during the tastings
- Guidance in the city and explanation of the different beers by a recognized zythologist
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This beer tour in Antwerp can be held on weekdays and on weekends. Possible during the day and evening.
- Depending on the budget, the number of tastings and choice of snacks can be adjusted.