Unique Culinary City Game in Antwerp
Discover Antwerp through play and taste
- Discover Antwerp in an original and exciting way.
- Our city game in Antwerp will take you past all of the important hotspots.
- In the meanwhile, you will be enjoying delightful dishes in three carefully picked restaurants.
Antwerp, the city of diamonds, Rubens and fashion, is the perfect backdrop for a fascinating city game. Many still reminisce about the brilliant lights of the Scheldt. It’s a historic gem in the heart of Flanders as well as a vibrant metropolitan city, where people from all cultures and backgrounds meet. But ‘t Stad (a nickname for Antwerp, typically used by its inhabitants) has a secret side… And we will let you in on that secret during our city game in Antwerp.
Antwerp as the backdrop of an exciting culinary city game will live up to all of your expectations. The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize.
While playing, you will enjoy gastronomical delight in three carefully selected restaurants. Antwerp is the place to be when it comes to gastronomy. Who hasn’t heard about the delicious Antwerp hands, or the Bollekes beer made in the De Koninck brewery? What’s more, the city has plenty of first-class restaurants! It’s safe to say that Antwerp is the culinary capital of Flanders. In short: gastronomy, culture, history and a healthy dose of excitement are the ingredients of our city game in Antwerp.
It’s an unforgettable combination of fun, excitement and team spirit! Not only will you gain a deeper understanding of the city, but you will also get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting.
Programme example of a culinary city game in Antwerp:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- The city game in Antwerp can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.