Discover Ghent through play and taste
- Discover Ghent in an original and exciting way.
- Our city game in Ghent will take you past all of the important hotspots.
- In the meanwhile, you will be enjoying delightful dishes in three carefully picked restaurants.
Feel like discovering Ghent in a unique way? It’s possible! Fun, adventure, team spirit, but above all gastronomical delight in 2 or 3 carefully picked restaurants are the key ingredients of this team building event in the very centre of Ghent.
The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. It’s a unique opportunity to get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting! Live Ghent!
The Arteveldestad (a nickname for Ghent) is the perfect medieval decor for an exciting city game. It will take you on a journey of exploration to the most important historic buildings. Our city game will not only provide you with a deeper understanding of the city, but also of the colleagues or friends you are playing the game with.
Ghent also has a lot to offer in the culinary department. The world famous cuberdons and Tierenteyn mustard are only a few examples of the available specialties. But also the wide variety of restaurants puts Ghent on the gastronomical map. In short: a unique mix of culture, history and gastronomy makes this city game a unique experience!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Ghent:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- The culinary city game in Ghent can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
For more information about this culinary city game in Ghent or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..