Unique boat tour in Ghent
Taste and enjoy the amazing city of Ghent by boat and on foot
Discover Ghent in an original way.
Enjoy a whiff of culture, combined with great food? Then our discovery tour through Ghent (boat trip included!) is the ideal activity to take part in with your friends or colleagues. The beautiful city of Ghent has a lot to offer!
During this unique city walk you will discover the historic inner city and get on board of a fun boat tour in Ghent.
Our experienced guide will introduce you to the cultural and gastronomical secrets that Ghent has to offer, on and off the water. All under the supervision of an accredited city guide. During our discovery tours we will be diving right into the rich past of the city and discover the most interesting and hidden spots in Ghent. After tasting some local delicacies, like the well-known Gandaham and the spicy Tierenteyn mustard, we will be getting on board for a lovely boat tour in Ghent. Because thanks to this cruise through the historic inner city, you will get a unique view of Ghent. Think about the beautiful Graslei and Korenlei! On the boat you will be spoiled with a delicious aperitif, topped off with a lunch or dinner in a carefully selected restaurant in Ghent.
Example programme of a unique boat tour in Ghent:
- 10:15: warm welcome by our professional city guide
- 10:30: city walk walk with tastings of local specialties
- 11:30: boat tour in Ghent with aperitif
- 12:30: lunch
- 14:00: continuation of the city walk
- 15:15: end of the event
Duration: approximately 5 hours
Price: From €75 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- City walk with a professional city guide
- Tasting of local specialties during the walk
- Lunch (main course & dessert)
- Matching drinks: wine/beer/soft + coffee/tea
- Guided historical boat tour in Ghent with aperitif (45 minutes)
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- Adjustments to this programme can be made according to your budget. Restaurants, menus, boat tour, … Everything is adjustable.