Discover Ghent's culinary delights during a guided walking tour
- An original way to visit Ghent
- Our food tour of Ghent will take you to three carefully selected restaurants
- Our guide will show you many of the important sights along the way
Do you like sophisticated tastes? Do you enjoy to experience some culture? Would you like to organise a fun activity for friends/colleagues, employees...? Our guided food tour in Ghent will show you the cultural and culinary secrets the city has to offer! Culture, history and folklore stories are the main ingredients to and unforgettable day. Get a real taste of Ghent!
Local produce is highly respected in Ghent and can be found in multiple stores and offcourse in all the local chef's kitchens. You will find out all about the city’s culinary history on this walking tour. Our guide will also show you many of the important sights. Even people who already know Ghent will find themselves in surprising new places. In short, expect a combination of culture and gastronomy on this culinary walking tour of Ghent!
Example programme of a food tour through Ghent:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from € 82 p.p.* or € 84
For aperitif and tapas + 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 74* or € 76 p.p.
For 2 courses (main dish and dessert) : from € 64* or € 66 p.p.
*For classic Belgian dishes. Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine (beer/soft/water) + 1 coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This food tour in Ghent can be organised at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.