A unique city walk with local tastings in Spa
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Spa and discover the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- It includes tastings of local delicacies, pastry with coffee and a local beer.
The spas of Spa (hence the name) are one of the oldest in the world and date from the sixteenth century. Thanks to the Austrian Emperor Joseph II, who visited the city in 1781, Spa was once called the ‘Café of Europe’, everyone by name wanted to be here and be seen!
Visit Spa on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. In a carefully selected restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely pie with a cup of coffee or tea. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz.
This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Spa.
Example programme of a sweet and sour tasty city walk in Spa:
- 14:00: welcome by our guide
- 14:15: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea
- 15:45: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:45: end of the walk with a local beer
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €42 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a full-day version with lunch: Discover and taste Spa
For more information about this tasty city walk in Spa or a tailor-made event, contact us or check our FAQ. You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..