Discover Tournai and its flavours through play
Due to the health situation, we no longer organise events in Tournai. Our sincere apologies! Discover our other cities on the following page:
Discovering the city through play and taste, it’s possible! Get acquainted with the city’s hotspots while playing a fun game with your colleagues or friends with the city centre of Tournai as the backdrop. On top of that, you will get the opportunity to taste local delicacies during this exciting trip. In short, a unique recipe for an unforgettable teambuilding event in Tournai!
How to discover Tournai through an exciting tasty city game?
The second oldest city in Belgium. The Scheldt crosses the city, green parks and relaxing fountains form a perfect harmony with Tournai’s numerous art treasures. The Cathedral and the Belfry, both recognised by UNESCO, the Cloth Hall, the “Pont des Trous” and the Museum of Fine Arts designed by Victor Horta. Simply put: beauty galore!
What game is being played? What are the instructions?
The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. In a short briefing our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on the time frame and the track chosen. Indulge in the cultural and culinary wonders of Tournai.
At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a 'delicious' and fun prize! It’s a unique opportunity to get to know your friends or colleagues in a different setting!
Programme example of a tasty city game in Tournai:
- 14:00: welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 14:15: start of the city game with a stop to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea (or other drink with Belgian tapas)
- 15:45: continuation of the city game with a stop to taste local delicacies
- 16:45: end of the city game with a local beer and an award ceremony
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €48 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This tasty city game can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- The city game can be combined with a lunch or diner in several restaurants . Check out our unique culinary city game in Tournai.
Tasty city game & Escape room inTournai
Would you like to discover the city through play and taste and an escape room as the icing on the cake. Excitement, team spirit and creativity galore!
Thrilled for an exciting day with your team? Explore the city and play a gripping city game. You will remain in suspense until the end of the day, because after the city game you will be entering the escape room. We challenge you to get out of there within the given time slot!
Get yourself and your colleagues or friends locked up in a mysterious room. There is a limited time of only 60 minutes to escape from this room. The key to success: solve interesting and various puzzles. Collaboration and inventiveness are crucial to succeed.
In short, a delicious, unique and exciting teambuilding event!
Duration: + 1,5 hours above mentioned programme
Price: + €20 per person* above mentioned price