A unique city walk with local tastings in Ypres
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Ypres and discover the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- It includes tastings of local delicacies, pastry with coffee and a local beer.
Ypres, the city that lives and breaths peace has a lot to offer! Numerous war-related monuments, like the touching St. George’s memorial and the ‘in Flanders Fields- museum’ Menenpoort. Top this with a medieval charm to make your trip to Ypres truly unforgettable!
Visit Ypres on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places. Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. In a carefully selected restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely pie with a cup of coffee or tea. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz. This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Ypres.
Example programme of a sweet and sour tasty city walk in Ypres:
- 14:00: welcome by our guide
- 14:15: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea
- 15:45: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:45: end of the walk with a local beer
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €42 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a full-day version with lunch: Discover and taste Ypres
For more information about this tasty city walk in Ypres or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..