Spoiling your taste buds with Belgians best: chocolate and beer
A chocolate and beer lover? We combine the two to make the experience unforgettable. We serve exclusive beers who flirt with the perfect pralines. Under the professional guidance of a zythologist, you discover a true taste sensation! Surprise colleagues and friends with a sublime event and experience an inspiring and tasty event!
What is a zythologist?
A zythologist is a certified beer sommelier. He is a true beer connoisseur who possesses the knowledge of the ingredients, the brewing process, the pouring techniques, the different tastes and aroma's and beer pairings.
Why choosing for a workshop foodpairing of beer and chocolate in Alost?
Beer and chocolate have common characteristics: bitter, sweet, fruity, spicy, … Together with a professional beer and chocolate connoisseur you discover the wonderful world of fifty shades of white, brown and black. A tasty combination that will truly overwhelm you!
Example programme of a workshop foodpairing beer and chocolate in Alost:
- 17:00 : rendezvous with our zythologist at a location of your choice (or at the office)
- 17:15 : introduction of foodpairing
- 17:30 : tastings of 4 beers and chocolates
- 18:30 : end of the event
Duration of the activity & prices:
- 1.5 hours for 4 beers & 4 pralines: from €39 per person*
- 2 hours for 6 beers & 6 pralines: from €45 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Explanation and guidance by a professional zythologist
- Several beer and chocolate tastings
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- This workshop foodpairing beer and chocolate can be easily combined with other events such as our food tour or culinary city game in Alost.