A unique city walk with local tastings in Alost
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Alost and discover the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes tastings of local delicacies, pastry with coffee and a local beer.
“Oilsjt”, Aalst is more than the city of Carnival and the “ajoin”. Discover the roots of Priest Daens, Louis Paul Boon and Dirk Martens, visit the church of Saint-Martin en the wonderful historic centre with the “tettentoeren”. Let yourself be enchanted by the rich past of this city behind the mask!
Together with a professional guide, you will walk through Alost and discover its most intriguing places. Interesting stories, cultures, history and fun anecdotes are the name of the game. On top of that, we will stop to tickle your taste buds with local delicacies. In a carefully selected restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely pie with a cup of coffee or tea. After that, we will continue our discovery and end this unique city walk with a local beer. It’s a unique and unforgettable way to discover the Belgian cities.
Example programme of a sweet and sour tasty city walk in Alost:
- 14:00: welcome by our guide
- 14:15: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea
- 15:45: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:45: end of the walk with a local beer
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €42 per person*
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a full-day version with lunch: Discover and taste Alost
For more information about this tasty city walk in Alost or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.