Food Tours - all over Belgium
Food Tours Through Belgium’s Most Beautiful Cities
If a person’s heart is through their stomach, it will not take long for you to fall in love with Belgium on one of our food tours. You’ll not only find out why Belgium is mostly famous for foods like chocolate, fries, beef stew and, of course, beer; you’ll also journey through our rich history.
Learn about our culture as your guide weaves a rich tapestry of stories, accompanied by a delicious meal over several courses.
Why Belgium Food Tours are Unique
Belgium is not only home to a number of world-famous dishes and drinks; we all have our very own version of them as well. Discover our local specialties, artisanal products and regional delicacies on a tasty food tour in your favourite Belgian city. Each city gives its own twists to our Belgian heritage with unique flavour nuances and their own brand of hospitality.
Example programme of a food tour:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our city guide
- 18:15: start of the guided walk
- 18:45: starter in restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 20:00: main dish in restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the walking tour with the guide
- 21:30: dessert in restaurant C
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours