Brussels & René Magritte
Walk in the footsteps of René Magritte and discover the Magritte Museum
This walk is a must-see for the admirers of this surrealist artist! Accompanied by our experienced guide, you will visit the Musée Magritte Museum located in the heart of Brussels. An exceptional discovery of 150 amazing works of this Belgian surrealist artist. Fifty years after his death, the year 2017 was the occasion par excellence to honor René Magritte, our surrealist painter.
After a refreshing Brussels beer, our guide takes you to the Sablon, the upper class neighbourhood and arts district of Brussels. The church Notre Dame du Sablon is one of the most beautiful churches in Brussels.
We close this beautiful walk by tasting a delicious Brussels waffle in the ‘Marollen’. This charming labour area is well known for its daily flea market.
Example programme of a tour through the Musée Magritte Museum and Brussels:
- 13:30: welcome by our city guide at the main entrance of Brussels Central station
- 13:45: short walk to the Magritte Museum (Museum of Fine Arts)
- 14:00: guided visit of the Magrite Museum
- 15:30: break with beer
- 16:00: start of the guided walk through the trending district le Sablon
- 17:30: ending of the walk in a nice establishment with a Brussels waffle and coffee
- 18:00: end of the journey
Duration: about 4,5 hours
Price: from €49 p.p.*
* Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups more than 50 persons, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price :
- Entrance ticket for the Magritte Museum
- Guide to the Magritte Museum for 1.5 hour
- Professional city guide for 1.5 hour
- Local beer (or water/soda/coffee)
- Brussels waffle with coffee/tea
- Guidance during the entire duration of the event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to adapt this tour (Ex.: A whole day formula).
- The Magritte Museum is open from 10 am (11 am on weekends) until 5 pm (6 pm on weekends). The programme can be adapted regarding these opening hours.