Horta & Art Nouveau in Brussels
Discover Brussels and its Art Nouveau history
Discover The Art Nouveau architecture by joining our walking tour through Sint-Gillis, an area full of architectural highlights. Experience the Art Nouveau buildings of Victor Horta and walk around one of the most charming and multicultural districts of Brussels. We will enjoy a delicious lunch at the La Quincaillerie which is located in a former ironmonger’s shop, designed by a student of Victor Horta. A day full of art, culture and discoveries!
Example programme of an Art Nouveau tour in Brussels:
- 10:45: welcoming by our guide at thh Place Flagey
- 11:00: start of the guided art nouveau walking tour + visit of the Horta Museum
- 13:00: lunch at teh La Quincaillerie
- 14:30: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:30: closing of the event with a drink
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Price: starting from €75 EUR p.p.*
* Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups more than 50 persons, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Two-course meal
- City walk with professional guide for 2x 2 hours
- Entrance and guided tour of the Horta Museum
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.