Unique culinary city game in Brussels
Discover Brussels through play and taste
- How to discover Brussels with an exciting culinary city game?
- What game will be played? What are the instructions?
- What’s on the programme?
Discover Brussels through play and taste? It’s possible! Not only will you get to know the city’s hotspots, you will do it while playing a fun game with your colleagues or friends with the beautiful inner city of Brussels as the backdrop. On top of that, you’ll be dining in three delightful restaurants. In short: a unique recipe for an unforgettable day!
How to discover Brussels with an exciting culinary city game?
Brussels, as the capital city of Europe, is a multicultural melting pot. And that becomes clear while taking a stroll through the city. Every neighbourhood has its very own identity. Brussels has some true gems in store: the majestic Grand Place, Manneken Pis, the impressive Palace of Justice, the intimate Marolles, the Rue des Bouchers with its typical restaurants, the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, and it goes on. You will discover all of these things and so much more during our exciting city game in the heart of Brussels!
Feel like getting acquainted with our capital city in an original way? Fun, adventure, team spirit, but above all gastronomical delight in 2 or 3 carefully picked restaurants are the key ingredients of this team building event in the very centre of Brussels. Discover the St. Catherine Square up to the Bozar, and the Marolles up to the Zavel.
Prefer getting to know Brussels without a city game? Take a look at our culinary walks in Brussels!
What game will be played? What are the instructions?
The group will be divided in smaller groups of 5-6 people. Our event manager will lay out your mission: solve a quiz, do a photoshoot, solve a puzzle, take a taste test with local specialties, and it goes on! The assignments will be determined based on your time frame and the track chosen. During our city game in Brussels you will gain a profound knowledge of the city’s historic and culinary hotspots.
At the end of the event, the group winner will receive a fun and suitable prize. It’s a unique opportunity to get to know your friends and colleagues in a different setting! Live Brussels!
Programme example of a culinary city game in Brussels:
- 18:00: a warm welcome by our event manager and explanation of the city game
- 18:15: start of the city game
- 18:45: starter at restaurant A
- 19:30: continuation of the city game
- 20:00: main dish at restaurant B
- 21:00: continuation of the city game
- 21:30: dessert at restaurant C, end of the city game with an award ceremony
- 22:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €79 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Three-course meal (starter, main course & dessert) in 3 different locations
- Matching drinks: 2 glasses of wine/beer/soft and 1 coffee/tea
- City game with a ‘delicious’ prize for the winning team
- Exquisite guidance by our event manager
- Accompaniment by our event manager during the whole event
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- The culinary city game in Brussels can be played at noon as well as in the evening.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.