Sweet and sour, a tasty city walk in Brussels
A unique city walk with local tastings in Brussels
- Follow the guide on a walking tour to visit Brussels and discover the historical and culinary gems the city has to offer.
- This food tour alternates interesting stories with culture, history and amusing anecdotes.
- It includes tastings of local delicacies, pastry with coffee and a local beer.
Brussels, our versatile capital is a real treat to walk through. Visit Brussels on a walking tour with an experienced guide and discover the city’s most fascinating and delightful places: the beautiful Grand-Place, the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, the famous Manneken-Pis, … Everywhere, you get a taste of the rich history and international character of the city: beautiful buildings and facades, small alleys, luxury storres,… Brussels: a real must!
Expect interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes. This is also a food tour: we will stop every now and then to tempt your taste buds with local delicacies. In a carefully selected restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely pie with a cup of coffee or tea. Afterwards, we will continue our walking tour and end the day with a local beer and the award ceremony for the city quiz.
This is a unique and unforgettable way to discover the real Brussels!
Example programme of a sweet and sour tasty city walk in Brussels:
- 14:00: welcome by our guide
- 14:15: guided walking tour with stops to taste local delicacies
- 15:15: local pastry and coffee/tea
- 15:45: continuation of the walking tour
- 16:45: end of the walk with a local beer
- 17:00: end of the event
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from €45 per person*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
Included in the price:
- Walking tour in the city with a professional city guide
- Several salty/sweet tastings
- Local pastry with coffee/tea
- Accompaniment by our guide during the whole event
- Local beer
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a full-day version with lunch: Discover and taste Brussels