Workshop Belgian Wines in Brussels
Discover why Belgium is also a wine country in Brussels!
Belgian wines are thriving. The passion, knowledge and commitment of our Belgian wine farmers are the reason of Belgium being home to some excellent wineries. This event, a private tasting with an accredited sommelier, is the perfect opportunity for you to get acquainted with the Belgian winery. A wine walk through Belgium with tasting of different quality wines and matching finger food. Release your inner sommelier and get to the tasting!
Duration: +/- 2,5 hours
Price: from € 45 p.p.*
* Prices valid from 20 participants. The prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Explanation by an accredited sommelier
- A tasting of 6 Belgian quality wines
- Belgian finger food
- Information brochure about the wines
- Reception at The Belgian Bar or at a location of your choice in Brussels
- The wines can be purchased after the tasting
- Adjustments can be made according to your wishes: a more elaborate tasting, a diner afterwards (at The Belgian Bar: salty or sweet tarts from Maison des Tartes)
- This event can be combined with other events, for example with a Discover and Taste City Tour.
Also discover our other ‘Belgian taste workshops’.