Discover why Belgium is also a wine country!
Belgian wines are thriving. The passion, knowledge and commitment of our Belgian wine farmers are the reason of Belgium being home to some excellent wineries. This event, a private tasting with an accredited sommelier, is the perfect opportunity for you to get acquainted with the Belgian winery. A wine walk through Belgium with tasting of different quality wines and matching finger food. Release your inner sommelier and get to the tasting!
Duration: +/- 2,5 hours
Price: from € 49 p.p.*
* Prices valid from 20 participants. The prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Explanation by an accredited sommelier
- A tasting of 6 Belgian quality wines
- Belgian finger food
- Information brochure about the wines
- Reception at The Belgian Bar or at a location of your choice
- The wines can be purchased after the tasting
- Adjustments can be made according to your wishes: a more elaborate tasting, a diner afterwards (at The Belgian Bar: salty or sweet tarts from Maison des Tartes)
- This event can be combined with other events, for example with a Discover and Taste City Tour.
Also discover our other ‘Belgian taste workshops’.