Brussels, the beating heart of European Union
Discover the European district in Brussels, capital of no less than 500 million Europeans. The experienced guide will take you past all the most important sights. After lunch, you can visit the visitor's center of the European parliament. Here, you get to experience how the laws are being made and how the members of parliament decide on the future of Europe.
Example programme of a walking tour through the European district in Brussels:
- 10:45: the group is welcomed by the guide at the Berlaymont building
- 11:00: start of the walking tour with an professional city guide in the European district
- 13:00: lunch
- 14:30: continuation of the tour in the European district
- 15:00: visit of the Parlamentarium
- 16:00: end of the walk with a drink
- 16:30: end of the event
Duration: about 5 hours
Price: starting from €65 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded.
- Walking tour through the European district with a professional city guide
- Two-course meal
- Matching drinks: 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks and 1 coffee/tea
- Entrance to the Parlamentarium
- Organisation, coordination and logistic of the event
- There are numerous ways to personalise this event, such as a half-day version.
- We tailor the choice of restaurants and dishes to your budget.
For more information about this tour in the European district of Brussels or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from monday to friday from 9:00 to 5:00.