A green walk in the center of Brussels, it’s possible!
Brussels is in full development, and that deserves attention. Let us introduce you to the new Tours & Taxis district in Brussels, an initiative that aims to make Brussels more environmentally friendly. Experience the sweet flavour of sustainable enterprises!
Walk alongside our guide to the Thurn & Taxis site, a project in full development with grand projects such as the beautifully renovated Entrepôt Royal or the brand-new Herman Teirlinck building of the Flemish government. You will also discover the building of Environmental Affairs in Brussels, funnily known for being shaped as a toaster.
You can get a first impression of the world of tomorrow, a world with a society that strives for a greener future, both for humans and animals. Innovative companies such as Bons Plaisirs push your culinary boundaries with their sustainable cuisine. They are part of the Greenbizz project and work according to the ecological principles of Goodfood.
Example programme of an eco tour in Brussels, Thurn & Taxis:
- 17:00: meet-up with our guide in Tours & Taxis
- 17:15: discover the new site with a professional guide
- 18:30: discover a sustainable project in Brussels Greenbizz & Bons Plaisirs
- 19:30: discover the taste of a biodinner (main and dessert)
- 21:00: end of the event
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Price: from €69 p.p.*
*Prices valid as from 20 participants. For groups of more than 50 participants, special prices on demand. Prices VAT excluded..
- City walk with an experienced guide for 1,5 hours
- Visit to a sustainable and ecological company
- Professional explanation and practical guidance concerning a certain theme
- Zero waste
- Sustainable development
- Biological agriculture
- The life of a vegetarian
- Two-course menu
- Matching drinks
- Degustation with Belgian beers and appetizers
- Visit to the workshop
- This new experience in Brussels can be organized at noon as well as in the evening.
- Restaurants, dishes and drinks will be adjusted depending on your budget.
- Adjustments to the programme are possible on request. Example of adjustments to the tour: "Visit to the cafe-restaurant L’Atelier with a degustation of Brussels beers (+ 1,5 hours)"
- Organisation, coordination and logistics of the event
For more information about this food tour in Brussels or a tailor-made event, or check our . You can also call us at +32 (0)2 580 0 580 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..