Discovering microbreweries in Brussels
Brussels is in full development and it shows. Discover the new Tour & Taxis, a district in full reconversion. Green spaces, mobility, social mix, access to industrial heritage and sustainability are the main pillars of development in and around this site. Get to know young local and sustainable companies! Of course, we focus on flavours and tastings.
Accompanied by an experienced guide, you will explore the new sites of Be-Here and Tour & Taxis and discover the most beautiful and fascinating facets of this "green" area. A mix of history, culture and anecdotes, complemented by tastings of local and sustainable specialities. We will end the walk with a beer in The Belgian Bar (Gare Maritime). Enough to delight your curiosity and your taste buds!
A unique and unforgettable way to discover the DNA of this green zone in Brussels!
Programme of our beer tour during the corona period in Brussels:
14.00 : welcome of the group by our guide on the site of Be-here with a first tasting.
14.15 : guided walk through the city with stops for tasting different beers in local micro-breweries
16.30 : end of the walk with a beer in The Belgian Bar @ Gare Maritime
17.00: end of the event
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from 32 € per person*
*This price is valid from 20 participants. For groups of 50 or more people, special rates apply. Prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Accompaniment by our professional guide
- Beer tastings
- Local beer with tapas on the terrace of The Belgian Bar (Gare Maritime)
- Organization, coordination and logistics of the event
Further information :
- This original activity in Brussels can take place during the day or in the evening (but not on Mondays).
- The selection of tastings and tapas will be adapted according to your budget.
- Multiple adaptations are possible for this event. For example, a one-day formula with lunch.